Dannie had a few good friends and not so good friends. But none of them knew her secret. No one knew what happened at the age of 14. she never told her friends because she was afraid of lose her friends. Not even her best friend MJ knew about Dannie's secret. Dannie and MJ had been best friends since Dannie moved up to LA, she was from Queensland Australia but she moved up here to get away from the people who hurt her. She never told MJ about her past and wanted to keep it that way.
Dannie, Laura, MJ, Mandy, Carla and Holly meet up at their favourite spot. They got talking about alot of things. Dannie was quiet. MJ said "Dannie you ok hun?" Dannie said "I am fine." Laura said "You just haven't been yourself today." Dannie said "I am fine, I am allowed to not talk." Laura said "No need to get snappy I was just asking." Dannie said "Sorry. I'm just tired."
As the day went on Dannie saw a family that was having a birthday party. She had to get out of there. Dannie said "Sorry guys but something came up I have to go." Dannie ran out the door. MJ said "Whats up with her?" Holly said "Didn't she say she was just tired?" MJ said "No it's more than that. Something is bothering her." Laura said "Well she was snappy earlier" MJ said "I have notice not just today but lately, she's been acting strange. Like just now, a family here for a birthday she got up and left." Mandy said "Maybe you should try and talk to her seeing she is your best friend." MJ said "I'll catch up with her later and talk to her then. she might want to be left alone."
Dannie got home. She grabbed a photo of her baby daughter, the only one she had and thought: Sammie, if only I could reunite with you again, today you would be ten. But you were taken away from and given to someone else. I wish my parents could see that I would have been the best mum. I will always love you Sammie.
No comments:
Post a Comment