2 days later, Dannie had not spoken to her friends. MJ had wondered what was up. He spoke to her the day before but she wanted to be left alone, MJ caught up with Laura. Laura said "Hey there whats up?" MJ said "I'm just worried about Dannie." Laura said "We all are. Just yesterday I was going around to talk to her,
Dannie told me not to come around. It's like she's changed." MJ said "Something is up. I'm gonna talk to her."
MJ went over to Dannie's. Dannie let him in and said "If you are coming over to see if I'm fine, I am fine ok." MJ said "But how can you be fine? you been acting weird since the other day." Dannie said "Incase you haven't notice, I am doing fine. Stop asking." MJ said "Like if I believe that. Come on I am your best friend you use to tell me everything. Don't shut me out don't shut your friends out."
Dannie said "I'll do what I want Now leave me alone." MJ notice she had been crying. MJ said "You're telling me you are fine?" Dannie said "Please just go." MJ wasn't leaving. He could see she was started to get upset. MJ put his arms around her. Dannie let MJ hug her while she cried.
After Dannie finished crying she said "Sorry for crying like that." MJ said "Girl what is wrong? It's not like you to break down like that." Dannie said "I just had a long day." MJ said "You crying over that? Really? I know something is wrong." Dannie said "Nothing is wrong" MJ said "Girl I am not leaving here til you tell...Who is that?"
Dannie grabbed the pic and put it in the draw. Dannie said "It's no one." MJ said "Really?" Dannie sighed and said "If only you knew." MJ looked at Dannie and said "What? Knew what?" Dannie said "Oh nothing." MJ was at this point ready to give up. MJ said "Well whatever it s, you have to tell some one."
MJ was just about to leave when said "Mike wait! I'll tell you. But you must not tell no one til I am ready to talk about it." MJ said "I am here . So tell me who is that in the pic?" Dannie said "That's my daughter." MJ said "Awe, where is she?" Dannie said "The thing is she is not here." MJ said "What do you mean not here?" Dannie said "Just that not here." MJ said "Why not." Dannie said "It's ok don't worry about it."
MJ glared at Dannie. Dannie said "Mike come on don't give me that look." MJ said "Where is your daughter?" Dannie said "At home in Queensland" MJ didn't know what to say he got up and walked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment