Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Chapter 6

MJ wanted to make it happen, he wasn't going to let Dannie give up so easy, Dannie was with MJ talking. Dannie said "Mike I don't know if it's such a good idea." MJ said "Come on girl, I am not letting you back out of this, everyone wants you to be with Sammie, why wast another 10 years without your daughter?" 

Dannie said "She's 10 and may not understand." MJ said "What so you going to wait til she an adult and let her  find her real mum? No I have heard many of these stories where the  Parents reunite with their child when they're adults. You missing the child hood etc." Dannie said "What about Sammie? What if she doesn't want to know her real mum, what if she think I am some strange person." 

MJ said "Dannie, we don't know that. But I know that whatever the reason is Sammie will come around. I don't want you to be childless for another 10 years. Adrian needs to be with  you not Annabelle, they were force to get married." 

Dannie said "There you go she has parents that love her. Why have me aswell." MJ sighed and said "Dannie, You are not making any of this easy. As I said you either with me or without me." Dannie said "What about what I want? What if I don't want to." MJ said "I know what you want, it's for you to be with Sammie." 

Dannie said "But what if that's not  gonna work out?" MJ said "We don't know til we get there. I am not giving up on you or Sammie without a fight. It's gonna happen and will happen. " Dannie said "How do I know you won't give up." MJ said "We've been friends for a long time now, do you think I would give on you right now. I am leaving for Queensland in 2 days time and you're coming with me." Dannie said "You win, I'll come with you then."

2 Days later MJ and Dannie were heading of to Queensland. Sabrina was gong to meet up with them. With in hours later their plane touched down. Sabrina was waiting for them. She  saw them coming. Sabrina took them to her place. Sabrina said "I am so glad you both are here." Dannie said "Thanks great to be here." Sabrina said "I have not told Adrian or Annabelle that you both are here. As  I  want to talk to you both." 

Dannie said "All I know is that mum gave Sammie to Annabelle. Not  only that Annabelle has no idea who the real mother is." Sabrina said "No she doesn't. Adrian  has no idea either. I was thinking we talk to him first?" 

Dannie said "Does he even know that MJ and I are here."  Sabrina said "I have told him I am having visitors." Soon Adrian came in he saw Sabrina with MJ and Dannie. He walked over to them. Sabrina said "Adrian glad your here." Sabrina said "Adrian do you have any idea about Sammie's mum?"  Adrian said "Annabelle  is Sammie's mum." 

Dannie said "How can you be sure. You were  only 14 at the time Sammie was born" Adrian said "How old is Annabelle?" MJ said Annabelle was a few years old than you and Dannie. She  had not got back from who trip." Adrian said "then if Annabelle isn't Sammie's mum who is?" Dannie didn't speak. Adrian said "You 3 know something?"

 Dannie said "Adrian Do your remember my 14th birthday Party?" Adrian said "What has that got to do with Sammie?" MJ said "Just answer her question" Adrian said "What was the question?" Dannie said "Do you remember the 14th party." Adrian said "I do remember the party, you were there, Regina, Stacey and Belinda was there." 

Dannie said "That's right, do you remember the dare?" Adrian said "That was just a kiss!."  Dannie said "But what about after the kiss?" Adrian said "Nothing happen?" Dannie said "We made out remember?"

 Adrian said "We kissed that was all. We can't of made out." Dannie said "Yes we did." Adrian said "So if we made out.....wait in those months after the party you were sick? You weren't putting on weight were you? Dannie said "I was pregnant. Sammie was born." Adrian said "Sammie is Annabelle's daughter?" 

Dannie said "No, that's what mum and dad think. It's ok  for them to take a child away from her/his real parents when it's not. Sammie's real mother is me." Adrian did not know what to say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment