Adrian was still in shock. Dannie said "What mum and dad told you is a lie." Adrian said "So why did you wait all this time?" Dannie said "I had no one to turn to how could I have." MJ said "Did you have any clue that you were the father?"
Adrian said "Dude this is all a shock to me you can't just throw questions like that at me." Dannie said "Don't speak to Michael like that, now answer the question?" Adrian said "Fine, no I didn't have a clue. All I knew or heard that Annabelle had a baby girl named Sammie. Then Annabelle came at me saying I was the father. I had no idea how."
Dannie said "Did you feel something was not right?" Adrian said "I just went along with it. Look as I said this is a shock for me. I understand it's not right for your mum to have done this Dannie, there is something though but I have kept it to myself." MJ said "What is that?" Adrian said "That Sammie is looking more and more like you Dannie, but I have only notice this for awhile. I knew she couldn't look like Annabelle."
Sabrina said "So why didn't you come and talk to me about it?" Adrian said "I just didn't want cause any trouble." Dannie was speechless. MJ put his arm around her. Sabrina said "You know what we need right now."
MJ said "What?" Sabrina said "A Lawyer" MJ said "Why do we need one of them."
Sabrina said Michael, none of us in this room is a Lawyer, I can't just take a child away from Annabelle, neither can Dannie or myself. Adrian is the father but he can't do so either. So there for we need a Lawyer who is also a Therapist, if you kidnap a child that would be against the law" MJ said "I don't think we should do that?"
Sabrina said "We have to. None of us except Adrian has the right to take a child away. The Lawyer has to step in. I know a good friend of mine who is a Lawyer and Therapist she is the best. She knows what to do in this situation."
Dannie said "Mike Sabrina is right. As much as I want to reunite with Sammie, I want a Lawyer be brought into this. I don't fee right taking Sammie away like that." MJ said "So where is this friend?" Sabrina said "Her name is Mallory, one of the best Lawyers in town and I know today she has off. So I'll call her to come over."
With in an hour Mallory came over. Sabrina introduced them to to Mallory. Sabrina said "Now as you know we need your back up on this." Mallory said "Yes, I have to meet the family first before letting Sammie go with her real mum." Dannie said "Then where from there?" Mallory said "It will be up to Adrian to make that choice seeing he is the father." Dannie said "Sammie needs her mother aswell!" Mallory said "I know but you have to realize, it's also up to Sammie aswell as Annabelle, it is not right to take a child away like that." MJ said "So what are we to do?" Mallory said "Does Annabelle even know who the mother is?" Dannie said "No. Sammie only knows Annabelle as her mum." Mallory said "So there for we can't just go over there and ruin happy family, We need to talk to Annabelle alone." MJ said "How we going to do that?" Mallory said "I known Sammie since she was a little girl, I know you gonna say why didn't you come to me sooner, but at that time I had no idea of the situation til now. I don't want Sammie to get confused yet. So we talk to Annabelle first as she'll need to understand the situation." Adrian said "What about Sammie?" Mallory said "Sammie will be at my daughters house today, So it's the best time we talk to Annabelle now. Then we'll deal with Sammie later."
MJ, Dannie, Sabrina, Mallory and Adrian went over to Adrian's place. Annabelle let them in. Annabelle was surprise to see Dannie.
Annabelle said "Dannie, you know mum is gonna be mad when she see's you." MJ said "Well let your mum get mad." Dannie said "MJ it's ok don't get worked up." Annabelle said "It's not that, mum cut ties with Dannie. For what I don't know."
Mallory said "You never knew." Annabelle said "All I can remember is mum handing Sammie over to me saying here is your child. Like what? I didn't get pregnant" Dannie said "That is because you didn't."
Annabelle said "But why would mum hand over a baby that not even mine. That's just not right. Adrian had said "She looks like someone else." Dannie said "That someone would be me?" Annabelle said "I never said you, why would I say you?"
Adrian said "The truth is Sammie does look like Dannie." Annabelle said "But how?" Dannie looked at the others. MJ said "You can tell you. We're here for you." Dannie said "Annabelle, you remember you were away for the 9 months?"
Annabelle said "Yes I do. I came back to a baby being handed over to me." Dannie said "Well in that 9 months someone was pregnant at 14." Annabelle said "Right? but how do you know?" Dannie said "Because that was me" Annabelle looked shocked.
No comments:
Post a Comment