Saturday, 13 July 2013

Chapter 10

Dannie and MJ had made up.  Everyone was sitting in the lounge room chatting about the days events. Soon Sammie walked in. 

 Sammie notice there was visitors here. Sammie said "Hi there. whats going on?" Everyone looked at each other.

 MJ Put his arm around Dannie, as Dannie was crying. Sammie said "I know the  look  I am only 10 years old and I won't understand look." Mallory said "No that's not it. But we do need to talk to you." 

Sammie said "Whats up?" Mallory said "I am going to let Annabelle do the talking" Sammie said "Why is is your friend crying?" Annabelle said "She's just happy to see you." 

Sammie said "Awe on does she always feel like  when she see's people?" Annabelle said "Well there is something you should know. When you were a baby, your grandparents did something not right." 

Sammie said "What did they do?" Annabelle said "Well how can I put this, I am not your real mum." Sammie looked at Annabelle and said "What? How can you say that? You are my mum!" Annabelle said "Sammie, I am your Aunty." 

Sammie said "I don't believe you!." Annabelle said "I understand this will come to a shock, but your grandparents made a young mother give up her baby at the age of 14." Sammie said "So if you're not my mum then who is?" 

Annabelle looked at Dannie and told her to come over. Dannie walked towards Annabelle and Sammie. Dannie said Sammie, that young mother who  had her baby taken of her at the age  of 14 was me." 

Sammie was shocked. She didn't know what to say. Dannie said "I know you might be shocked, I never stop thinking about you." 

Sammie said "If you are my mum then is Annabelle my Aunty and your boyfriend is my Dad?" Dannie said "No Your dad is next to Aunty Annabelle." 

Sammie said "Right so why didn't you and dad stay together?" Dannie said "we were both young and my parents would not allow us to stay together"

 Sammie said "ok I understand that, but where does this leave me what will I do and who will I stay with?" Dannie said "I am going to leave that up to you." Sammie said " I don't want to hurt anyone." 

Sammie left the room she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. She notice MJ was  sitting alone. Sammie walked up to him and said "can I sit next to you?" MJ said "Sure you can" Sammie said "Michael what do I do. This is all news to me and now I am not sure where I am" 

MJ said "I can only say this, as much as I want you and your mum to be together I think you should do what is right for you. I am sure they will all love you no matter where or who you end up with. " Sammie said "I know, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings." 

MJ said "I am sure they will be fine with whoever you choose or where you want to be." Sammie said "Thanks Michael,  Dannie sure does see a good friend in you." MJ said "Not a problem. I'll leave you to it." MJ and Sammie hugged.

A few hours later They were all in the lounge room, Sammie said "Now that we're all here together. Before I tell you who I want to be with. I just want to ask, will you still love me even if I choose this person over the other?" Annabelle said "We all love you no matter what." Sammie said "That's all I need to know, I need to be with my real mum. Dad also needs to be with mum aswell." 

No comments:

Post a Comment