Dannie and the gang went back to Annabelle's place. Dannie had not said a word to MJ, she was avoiding him. after a few minutes she said "Mike can I talk to you alone." MJ said "sure what is it?" Dannie and MJ went to another room.
Dannie said "You mind telling me what you were trying to do back there?" MJ said "I was just voicing my opinion." Dannie said "Most likely not letting Mallory do some of the talk. She is the one that has to come up with something not you."
MJ said "I was just backing her up." Dannie said "None of this has anything to do with you. I didn't want you to even talk to Sabrina in the first place. Why?" MJ said "I thought I was doing the right thing."
Dannie said "The right thing is for you to stay out of everyone business and just support me. But no you thought it was best to get involved. Telling Mallory she should charge my parents. I didn't want her to do that. Well at least not right away."
MJ said "They deserved it what they did to you etc." Dannie said "You know you think you are some super hero who can fix things. Well I got news for you, it doesn't work like that, not with me not with anyone. It's between myself, Adrian, Annabelle, Sammie and Mallory Not you!." MJ said "Well I am sorry I thought I was trying to help."
Dannie said "No you were trying make it all about you. I feel you went out there and tried to make things worse." MJ said "How was I making it worse?" Dannie said "You think about it. First you demanded Mallory to Charge them when I didn't want to do that. I don't want to punish them that way. Sure I don't want them to see Sammie ever again maybe someday down the track things will change. but No you forced Mallory into charging them!"
MJ said "I never forced her." Dannie said "Oh really? what was that then? I saw it with my own eyes what you were doing. You were quietly saying to Mallory make sure you charge them. Don't think I wasn't listening. You know what, I wished I never told you about my life or even let you in my life. You are the worst friend ever. You did not even support me back there. Have a nice life! and also STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!" Dannie left MJ standing there.
MJ was shock after the argument he had with Dannie, maybe she was right that he was trying to make it about what he wants. He needed to sort it out. But Dannie was giving him the silent treatment.
Sabrina notice MJ was sitting alone she walked over to him and said "Is everything ok?" MJ said "No not really. I maybe the worst friend ever." Sabrina said "That's not true Mike, you are a good friend to Dannie. She'll come around I am sure of it." MJ said said "How can you be so sure. She clearly doesn't want anything to do with me anymore." Sabrina said "I am sure that's not true. Just give her a few hours, she'll calm down I am sure." MJ said "I don't know." Sabrina said "Mike don't be hard on yourself."
It had been awhile since MJ and Dannie had the argument, Dannie walked over to MJ and said "Mind if I sit down next to you?" MJ said "Why so you can have a go at me some more?" Dannie sighed and said "
Mike, look I just felt you were over protecting me more than supporting me. I know you are trying to help out that's fine but overprotecting me I didn't like." MJ said "What else could I do?" Dannie said "May a bit of Support would have been nice. That's all I ask for." MJ said "I couldn't just stand back now could I?"
Dannie said "Mike, can't you see what it's doing to our friendship. I don't want to lose you over this. If you just let me and my family handle this. I still want you there but just please no more trying to push Mallory into doing something that is not in her favour, I know you want me to reunite with Sammie but it will not work if you do what you're doing. So please just support me and let me and my family handle this." MJ said "I can do that." Dannie said "That's all I ask for thank you." MJ and Dannie hugged
No comments:
Post a Comment