Monday, 15 July 2013

Chapter 11

It was soon for MJ to go back home. Dannie wasn't so sure whether she wanted to go back to LA or not. Dannie wanted to talk to MJ alone. 

MJ said "Whats up?" Dannie said "I am not sure how to say this or what to do." MJ said "What do you mean?" 

Dannie said "I just don't know. I mean leaving here again. Sammie grew up here while I was on the other side of the world. I don't want to take Sammie back to LA with me, Queensland is her home, I don't want to leave Sammie. But I don't want to leave you either. I am confused." MJ said "As much as I want you to come back to LA, You need to do what's right for you and your family. I can force you to make up your mind. That wouldn't be fair on you or Sammie. I will miss you, but I will always love you no matter where you end up." 

Dannie said "That what makes it hard is you, You have been my life ever since I moved to LA and Leaving you is like leaving something special behind. I don't even know what to do." MJ put his arms around her and held her for awhile. They later joined the others. They were enjoying sometime together. Dannie wished it was like this forever. 

Annabelle said "I have something to say, I am going on another 9 month trip with my friends. But Dannie when I come back I won't be living here anymore now you are back in our lives and Sammie's life. You and Adrian should live together with Sammie. You may never know, I'll find a nice guy on my trip." 

Dannie started crying again MJ put his arm around her. Annabelle said "MJ can come and visit I am sure." Dannie said "You do know you are making this really hard." Annabelle said "I'm not, you need  to be here with Sammie, Going back to LA will be a bit hard on Sammie?" 

Sammie said "Aunty, I want mummy to do whats right.  If she wants to go back to LA then I will go too. But she wants to stay here I am cool with that too." Dannie said "As much as I want to go back to LA, I need to be  here. I need to be with family." 

The next day Sabrina was going to take MJ back to the Airport to fly home. Dannie and MJ were talking. Dannie said "Mike, I just want to thank you for helping me and supporting me. I could never have done this without you." 

MJ said "No worries. You just take care and keep in touch alright." Dannie said "I will. But most importantly I will always love you and miss you. I'll never forget our friendship." Dannie and MJ hugged. Sabrina and MJ left. They both waved good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment