Thursday, 4 July 2013

Chapter 8

Annabelle was not sure what to say. Adrian said "You ok?" Annabelle said "I'm not sure right now, just that how are we going to explain this to Sammie?" Dannie said "This will be hard on Sammie of course."

 Annabelle said "But Dannie, it's not Sammie I am worried about, it's the parents. They are the ones that put me through this and you aswell plus Adrian. How am I to explain to our Parents what they have done wrong?" 

Mallory said "We can have this talk with the Parents first as I feel they need to know what they've done wrong. Dannie and Adrian as parents you both have a choose of whether they still want Dannie and Annabelle's parents to be apart of Sammie's life." 

Dannie said "Well I know the answer to that one." Mallory said "Yes I know but it's also up to Sammie aswell." MJ said "How we going to approach them? We can't just jump up and down and scream at them." Mallory said "I know what you are saying, but we need to talk to them in a well mannered way before we start with the questions." 

MJ said "I'd be more than happy to have them charge." Mallory said "Now now  Michael, we can't just charge them. It will be up to Sammie and her parents on what they want done." MJ said "So let them get away with it?" Mallory said "Have they not gotten away with this long enough?" MJ said "Yes so why can't we just charge them?" 

Dannie said "Mike, I have a better idea than charging them." MJ said "No I don't care they should be Charge whether you have another idea." Mallory said "But what if Annabelle, Dannie, Adrian and Sammie don't want that? 

MJ said "You're  the Lawyer you have to do whats right." Mallory said "You are right I am a Lawyer but I am not gonna just charge them like that. We need answers before we can get to that point" Dannie said "Both of you please! Can we get to The parents before we get into a heated argument" MJ was about to say something, Dannie said "Not another word let's go" They went over.  The plan was Dannie to come in last. Annabelle walked in. Annabelle's mum said "Hello Bell, where is Sammie today?"

 Annabelle said "She is at friends." Annabelle's mum said "Awe I see." Adrian walked in. MJ and Mallory followed in. Annabelle's mum said "I see you brought some friends around, you guys like to have anything to eat?"  Annabelle said "We're all full from lunch. But thanks anyway." Annabelle's dad walked in and said hello aswell. Just as one of them was about to say something Dannie walked in. The Parents mood changed. Annabelle's dad said "What the  heck is she doing here?" Dannie said "I have as much right to be here." Annabelle's mum said "You're not welcome here."  

Annabelle said "Wow is that how you speak to your daughter?" Annabelle's mum said "What daughter? you're the only one we have the sensible one." Annabelle's dad said something not very nice. MJ said "I beg your pardon?" Annabelle's dad said "Stay out of it!" MJ said "Oh no I will not. I know everything and so does everyone else in this room." Annabelle said "Yes we do know everything and Dannie has much right to be here."

 Annabelle's mum said "Well if she was sensible 14 year old that didn't do what she did maybe she would be just like you." Annabelle said "Oh right, just coming home from a 9 month trip and I get a baby shoved in my face, yes Sammie who is Not my daughter? How can you do that to Dannie?" Annabelle's mum said "I was ashamed to have Dannie as my daughter after she got pregnant." MJ said "So you thought that it was ok to give Sammie to Annabelle after she was born and then kick Dannie out of home. 

What kinda mother and father does that to their 14 year old daughter?" Annabelle's Dad said something . Mallory said "Sir I suggest you stop  with your rude talk towards Dannie. You have no right to even speak to her like that." 

Annabelle's dad said "I'll say what I want" MJ said "Oh no you won't. Dannie is Sammie's mother and  you took her daughter away from her and gave  Sammie to Annabelle who had no idea what happen. Do you think that was right? NO I think it was wrong!"

 Mallory said "I'm gonna leave it up to Dannie, Annabelle and Adrian on what they want to do."  Annabelle said "I'll go first, mum and dad I think you both are nasty and evil for what you done to me, Dannie, Adrian and Sammie, why should I stop talking to Dannie as she is Sammie's mother and Sammie should be with her mum NOT ME. so there for I am never forgiving you or even speaking to you, I'll leave it up to the real parents to decide on whether they should allow you to still have contact with Sammie or not but to me I don't think you should!"

 Annabelle's mum said "You can't do that?"  Mallory said "Yes they can!"  Adrian said "I have to agree with what Annabelle said, yes you had no right to do this to Dannie or myself. I feel that Sammie deserves to be with her real mum. I there for not forgiving you either and never will. Why force Annabelle to marry me and be a mother when she would want a family of her own!"  Annabelle's dad said "But we're family right?"

 Dannie said "Not anymore you're not, I spent 10 years of thinking about Sammie, I did not deserve this kind of treatment at all, parents are suppose to be there for their kids NO MATTER what. as Sammie's mother I have the right to take away your rights of seeing Sammie ever again." Annabelle's mum said "No you can't do that. " 

Mallory said "By rights yes she  can do that, so there for you are no longer allowed to see or have anything to do with Sammie." Dannie said "Or anything to do with me  or Adrian." Annabelle said "and that goes with me aswell." 

Annabelle's mum said "What about I or your father what do we have to say?"  MJ said "There is nothing you can say or do that will change anyone's mind. Why should you be allowed to be apart of their  lives when you hurt them?" 

Annabelle's mum said "We wanted what was best for both of them." MJ said "By what taking a young mother's child away from her and giving the child to her sister. is that what you want? No don't even answer that. I or the other's have nothing more to say." 

Mallory said "Before we all leave, if you come near Sammie, I will charge you. You must stay away, if you fail to do so you'll be face a possible jail sentience. You must obey this." They left the parents standing there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment