4 Days after Dannie had told MJ about Sammie, Hollie and Laura were over at the shopping Mall, meeting up with Mandy and Carla they did not know that MJ had already knew about Dannie's story. They saw 3 girls who look like they were from Australia, they were talking about Dannie. Hollie said "How do they know Dannie?"
Carla said "We should ask." The girls went up to them. The 3 girls stopped and said hi to them. They were Dannie's ex friends Regina, Belinda and Stacey. Laura said "Sorry to overhear you girls but how do you know Dannie?"
Regina said "Has she not told you?" Laura said "Told us what?" Belinda said "That she had a baby at 14." Mandy said "Girls if you have come over here to cause trouble for Dannie I suggest you to stop it." Belinda said "Believe me it's true you should ask her." Laura said "It's not nice to spread rumors. Nice to meet you. Let's go girls." Laura and her friends left.
Dannie had not long got back from MJ's place. Hollie, Mandy, Laura and Carla came over. Dannie said "How was it?"
Hollie said "It was good." Dannie said "Something tells me that something is up." The girls looked at each other. Dannie said "What is it"
Carla said "Is it true?" Dannie said "What's true. I don't know what you're talking about?" Carla said "It's true isn't it. That you had a baby at 14" Dannie felt mad that her best friend MJ told them. Dannie said "No it's not true I have to go."
MJ was working on his Laptop when there was a loud knock on the door. He went to answer it. Dannie walked in and said "Mike! how could you tell them?" MJ said "What? I never said anything."
Dannie said "Then how come I got told by Hollie and her friends that they heard about me." MJ said "I never said a thing about it. I haven't seen them today. You been here with me most of the day."
Dannie said "You still could have seen them before today." MJ said "Look I haven't spoken or seen the girls lately." Dannie said "Then prove to me you have not seen them" MJ and Dannie met up with Laura, Hollie, Mandy and Carla. Dannie said "Girls was MJ talking to you in the last 4 days?"
Carla said "None of us haven't seen MJ" MJ said "Exactly what I said." Dannie said "Then what about today?" Laura said "MJ wasn't with us, you were with him. The 4 of us were at the Mall today." Dannie said "Then you told you the rumor?" Laura said "You might know them. Regina, Belinda and Stacey."
Dannie went pale. MJ said "You ok?" Dannie said "I'm sorry Mike." MJ said "It's ok." Dannie said "What did they say to you 4?" Hollie said "Regina told us that you had a baby at 14. please tell us this is not true."
Dannie looked at MJ. MJ said "You can tell them if you want to." Hollie said "Wait Michael knows too?" MJ said "Let Dannie tell you that.' Dannie said "Yes Michael does know, so does my ex friends Regina, Belinda and Stacey. So what they told you is true." Laura said "So where is this baby?" Dannie told them what she told MJ. Hollie said "Wow we had no idea."
As they were talking Dannie's ex friends walked into the cafe, they saw Dannie and her friends walked over to them.
Dannie turn to them and said "Next time you 3 keep your mouth shut and stay out of my business." Regina said "Oh come on were you going to keep your friends in the dark forever, like you did with us 3."
Dannie said "That's because I didn't want to lose them they way I lost you 3 as friends." MJ said "If you 3 are here to cause trouble I suggest you leave now." Regina said "We're not here to cause trouble. We've come to find out why Dannie shut us 3 out after the birth of her daughter." MJ said "What do you mean? She told me you 3 stopped talking her."
Dannie said "Exactly what I said, I don't know why you waited 10 years to talk to me." Belinda said "No you shut us out. Stop talking to us. We would have helped, supported you." Dannie said "How? mum took Sammie away from me. Do you think that was fair?"
Belinda said "Your mum lied to us. she said she was happy that you gave her a grandchild." Dannie said "That is a lie!, she took Sammie away from me and gave her to Annabelle. My sister has No clue! about it."
Regina said "Well that is just wrong she should even do that." MJ said "Let's not talk about this and help Dannie and Sammie reunite. Dannie's mum has done the wrong thing."
Dannie said "You are right there, I did use to keep in touch with Sabrina who is Annabelle's best friend. but I lost touch after Sammie was 2 years old. I think mum found out that Sabrina was talking to me and told her not to contact me anymore."
Regina said "Your mum should not be doing that it's wrong." MJ and his friends went back to his place to work out how they were going to get Dannie and Sammie to reunite. Dannie gave Sabrina's number.
No comments:
Post a Comment