MJ was on his laptop, working away when he saw Sabrina online, he
wanted to talk to her about Dannie. But he wasn't sure if it was the
same Sabrina. So he left it and went back to it. Until Sabrina messaged
him.
Sabby: Hey Mike.
MJ: Hi there how are you?
Sabby: I am good thanks. Just relaxing.
MJ: I wish I could do the same. I have so much to do.
Sabby: Working online still? How is that going.
MJ: That's going slowly but good. Been at it all day.
Sabby: I would be going crazy doing what you're doing.
MJ: Why what do you do?
Sabby: I work at Australia Zoo.
MJ: I would love to tak my Kids there one day. But never have had the chance to come down under again.
Sabby: You should. You know my Best friend Annabelle, her Hubby Adrian and Sammie often come to the Zoo sometimes.
Sabby: MJ? you there.
MJ: Sorry I am here. That's great. I need to ask something.
Sabby: Sure.
MJ: You just mentioned Annabelle, Adrian and Sammie, these people are your friends right?
Sabby: Yes we've spent alot of time together.
MJ: Annabelle doesn't know does she?
Sabby: Mike where you going with this?
MJ: You know Dannie don't you?
Sabby: Yes I do.
MJ: You know that she is Sammie's mother?
Sabby:
Mike, I do know that Dannie is Sammie's mother. I use to keep Dannie,
updated on Sammie, til her mother told me to stop talking to Dannie.
MJ: So her mother and father cut of all ties from Dannie and has pulled everyone with them?
Sabby:
Yes. After Dannie gave birth to Sammie, Dannie's mother took Sammie and
handed her over to Annabelle, whom had not long got back from her 9
month trip, she had no clue what was going. Adrian didn't even know he
was the father til Annabelle was force by her parents to tell my
brother Adrian that he was the dad. He was 14 at the time, had no idea
either. I later found out that Dannie was kicked out of home. So I kept
in touch until her mother found out that I was contacting and told me
to stop talking to Dannie. I had no choice but stop talking to her. Same
with her 3 friends Regina, Stacey and Belinda they were told not to
talk to her aswell. I would do anything to get Dannie to reunite with
her daughter. I was also told not to tell Andrian or Annabelle that
Sammie was Dannie's child.
MJ: I am gonna put a stop to
this, it's not right that Sammie has to live with someone else when she
should be with her mother. Adrian needs to know who the real mother is
too.
Sabby: You're right. Maybe you can come to Australia after all.
MJ: I'll have to talk this over with Dannie. Don't say a word to Annabelle or Adrian just yet til I am there with Dannie.
Sabby: That's fine.
MJ: I have to go. Thanks for the talk.
Sabby: No worries
The next day after the chat with Sabrina, he went over to Dannie's
house. Dannie was with her friends they were talking. Laura said "MJ I
am glad you could join us." MJ said "I am glad to be here, I have
info." Dannie said "Oh you do." MJ said "I spoke with Sabrina
yesterday." Dannie said "and?" MJ said " The only way we can talk to
Annabelle and Adrian is if we go there." Dannie said "Oh right so we go
there say oh hey Sammie is my daughter." MJ said "No not like that.
Sabrina told me everything. She told me the reason for the cut off."
Dannie said "It's my parents they did this."
MJ
said "Yes I know. How would you feel going back to Queensland?" Dannie
said "To be honest, Sammie is 10 now and she'll only know Annabelle as
her mum. I don't want her to be taken away from Annabelle." MJ said
"Dannie, Sammie needs to be with her real mum not with someone that is
not her mum." Dannie said "But it's not fair to Sammie to choose." MJ
said "I know where you are coming from but you do want to reunite with
Sammie don't you?" Dannie said "I deiced not to."
MJ
said "Why not" Dannie said "She may not know me or understand the
situation, why put a kid through that. She's 10 years old." MJ said "But
why put a kid though such a thing." Dannie said "It was my parents idea
not mine." MJ said "You gonna have to do this with or without me."
Dannie said "Fine We'll go to Queensland."
MJ
said "I know it will be hard but it has to be done, you need to reunite
with Sammie, is that what you want?" Dannie said "Of course I do."
No comments:
Post a Comment