Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Chapter 3

It was after hours since MJ left Dannie's place, he had wondered, why Dannie would do such a thing.  He wanted to hear more from her. But he needed to know more. He walked back to Dannie's house. Dannie let MJ back in. 

Dannie said "Mike, I understand if you are angry at me."  MJ said "I should be. But I I can't stay mad, though I don't agree with you what you did. How can you leave your daughter behind" Dannie said "If only you knew the story." 

MJ said "What was her name?"  Dannie said "Her name is Sammie. She would have turned 10 2 days ago." MJ said "Is that why you walked out of the restaurant the other day?" Dannie said "Yes I couldn't handle seeing that family having a birthday party" 

MJ said said "So what happen to Sammie?" Dannie said "Nothing happen to her." MJ said "I am confused please explain." 

Dannie said "I had her when I was 14. I am 24 now." MJ was shocked and said "That's young?" Dannie said "Yes  it  is"  MJ said "Please continue."

 Dannie said "It was in 2003, when I not long turn 14, my friends Regina, Belinda, Stacey and Adrian came over for my 14th party. The girls knew I had a thing for Adrian. We played a game truth or Dare. They dared Adrian and I to kiss. Which was fine. Not did they know  we had planned on doing something later.  

Have a one night stand. We forgot to do something. about a month after my birthday I was suffering morning sickness, I ignored it, I was becoming big, my teachers at school were concerned, they told mum to take me to the doctors. That's when the doctor told me that I was pregnant. I was thinking How can I, I am too young. Then when I told mum she was going off at me saying when the baby is born that I was getting kicked out.  

My Dad said the same thing. When it was time to give birth, mum handed  Sammie over Annabelle, who had no idea what had happen. mum and dad told her that it was her baby and that Adrian was the dad. Mum and Dad kicked me out of home, I was kicked out of school. My 3 friends stopped being friends, Adrian wasn't talking to me. I have had no contact with family or  friends. I have had no one to turn to.  

I moved up here to get away. I wish I didn't but I had to." Dannie burst in to tears. MJ held her tight. After Dannie calmed down and said "You must think I am a loser." 

MJ said "I would never think that at all. Those parents of yours had no right to do this to you, it's not right it is wrong." Dannie said "I miss her everyday, I want to see her again hold her in my arms." MJ said "We can make that happen." Dannie looked at MJ and said "Mike how?"  MJ said "I'll work something out." Dannie gave MJ a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment